On the library search page there are two easy ways to search course reserves:
Click on the Course Reserves Search link
Pull down the menu that says Library Resources and change it to Course Reserves.
You can search by course number or by title.
Searching by course number
- Type in the course number with no spaces, e.g., MTH111, and Enter
- A list of items will appear
- College Lending items have numbers with the prefix “CL.”
- There can be multiple locations; the “CL” location may not show on the results page; click the “Available at” message to see all the locations
- In some cases, there may be multiple sections of a course using different texts, so you may want to check the textbook search at bookstore.chemeketa.edu to be sure of the title, author, and edition
In the illustration below, only the first ten copies are shown; to see the rest click the Next button.
Searching by Key Words
Try to search by distinctive words that will combine to find your item, for example: