Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Summer term Lending Library requests will no longer be processed starting Thursday, July 15th. We will begin processing fall term requests on Wednesday, September 8th. During remote operations, Lending Library requests will be mailed to you. Processing items may take extra time due to item availability. We will be processing items on a first come, first served basis.
College Life (CL), TRIO, and PCY books are available for requesting.
Important information to know:
- Lending Library Requests for summer 2021 end: Thursday, July 15th, 2021
- Lending Library Requests for fall 2021 begin: Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 (not in person)
- Lending Library Pickup: Materials will be mailed to the address you provide. Be sure to include your entire address including apartment/unit number, city, state, and zip code
- Requests are not limited to one course per day
- You must be registered for summer term 2021 to submit a request for summer term
- Login to request items using your MyChemeketa credentials
- Search and request in the Library Search Box below or at librarysearch.chemeketa.edu
Does your address need updated through the college?
- Addresses can be viewed and updated through My Chemeketa
- Select "Personal Information" in the right-hand menu then click on "Addresses & phone numbers"
- If the address displayed is not correct click on the link above to update information
Using the Primo Library Search
Library Search - Find your textbooks on reserve
You can search by course number or by title.
Searching by course number
- Type in the course number with no spaces, e.g., MTH111, and Enter
- A list of items will appear
- TRIO, PCY and College Lending items are requestable
- College Lending items have numbers with the prefix “CL.”
- TRIO item have numbers with the prefix "TRIO."
- Yamhill Valley Campus items have numbers with the prefix "PCY"
- There can be multiple locations; the “CL” location may not show on the results page; click the “Available at” message to see all the locations
- In some cases, there may be multiple sections of a course using different texts, so you may want to check the textbook search at bookstore.chemeketa.edu to be sure of the title, author, and edition
When you find your item click the Sign In link and use your regular Chemeketa student login to see the Request link.
You won't see the Request link until you click on the CL, PCY or TRIO line in the record.
Click the Request link and type in your address on the form. Check to make sure it's correct!
Pick your home library from the dropdown menu.
Click the Request Chemeketa Item button
The screen will show a confirmation message if there are any copies available for requesting.
Searching by Key Words
Try to search by distinctive words that will combine to find your item, for example:
Getting Reference Help
- E-mail a Question to Reference
- Chat reference: Please use the form below
- We recommend that you include an e-mail address so that you can receive a transcript of your chat and so the library can send you any followup help.