It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COMM111 - Fundamentals of Public Speaking: Find Topics
6. Enter your Chemeketa Community College email address and password of your choice
7. Choose the 'Student' button, then pick a graduation date (hint - it isn't picky, choose 2021, 2023, or whatever)
8. Optional alternate email - your choice
9. Optional button to receive NY Times updates - your choice
10. Click the button that says 'Sign Up'
PRI's The World
PRI's The World is a daily one-hour radio program featuring stories from around the world. The World is heard on over 300 stations across North America. There are multiple options for listening to the program, including live on the radio, via podcasts such as the links below, or by going to the PRI's The World website. The website offers text and images to supplement the radio program. For an example of value added items on the website, look at "Indian College Women Push Back Against Curfews."
ProQuest Central searches for articles in more than forty subject area databases that include Business, Health and Medical, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, and Humanities content. Click on Databases (4) to select specific databases or subject areas to search within. br> How to use