Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Click on the name of database
- From off campus, log in using your MyChemeketa username and password
- Enter keywords for the topic of interest
- Use filters on the left or right side of the interface to narrow your topic by subject, date, and type of source
- If possible, consider selecting 'full text' to see just articles available in the database
- When you see a result that interests you, click the title for a page with more info
- Look for options for emailing the article and for citation help
Databases to Know and Love
Visit the Articles and Databases page for a complete list
ABI/Inform Collection includes ABI/INFORM Global, Trade and Industry, and Dateline databases providing full text access to articles in business, economics, management, business trends, accounting, finance and related topics.
ProQuest Central searches for articles in more than forty subject area databases that include Business, Health and Medical, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, and Humanities content. Click on Databases (4)
to select specific databases or subject areas to search within. br>
How to use
ScienceDirect includes both the Health & Life Sciences and the Social & Behavioral Sciences collections. These collections offer access to full text of almost 2,000 journals relating to life sciences, health sciences, and social sciences broadly interpreted, including environmental science, agriculture, genetics, psychology, economics, human/computer interaction, and communication.
Index to approximately 10,000 periodicals covering a wide variety of subject areas, including thousands of peer-reviewed titles. Many are in full text. Includes full text of the New York Times from 1985.
How to Use