Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Printing and Copying Information
Printing and copying in the library works through the PaperCut system. Payment for all printing and copying must be made through use of a Chemeketa ID card or a printing card purchased at the Circulation Desk. Wireless printing is available.
- Prints or photocopies cost $.05 each
- Payment is via a card swipe system
- System uses a Chemeketa ID card or printing card
- Printing cards can be purchased at the Library Circulation Desk for $1
- You must add credit to your account before releasing the print job.
- You can send a print job from home; print jobs are kept in the queue for 20 hours. See Wireless printing.
Printing on Chemeketa Computers
- When you print from a library or tutoring computer, you will be asked for your login (My Chemeketa user name and password).
- A popup message will appear to tell you that your print job is "Held in a queue."
- You may pick it up in the Salem Library Print Center (9/214), in the Tutoring Center (2/210), or at the Yamhill Valley campus Library/Open lab (YVC 1/200, 202).
- Swipe your card on the printer unit.
- Your print job will display on the control pad. Choose and print.
Please note: the print system is not able to give refunds of unused credit. You can, however, transfer your unused credit to another student by logging into the Online Print Center and choosing Transfers.
Adding Credit to Your Account
In the Library
There is a PaperCut station in the library Print Center where visitors may use cash (Salem or Yamhhill campus) or a credit/ATM card (Salem campus only) to put printing credit on a Chemeketa ID card or on a printing card purchased for $1 at the Circulation Desk.
Chemeketa students and employees can log into the printing software at any time and use a credit card or ATM card to put money on a Chemeketa ID card.
- Go to https://printcenter.chemeketa.edu/. Use your My Chemeketa user name and password to log in.
- Click Add Credit in the menu.
- Choose an amount to add. Click the Continue button
- Enter a card number and expiration date and click Pay Now.
Color Printing & Copying
- The Chemeketa Copy Center, located in Building 43, has a color copier/printer.
- Color copies/prints are $.50.
- Generally the Copy Center is unable to do while-you-wait copying; materials must be left or e-mailed.
- For more information please call the Copy Center at 503.399.5166, or e-mail copycenter.
E-Book Printing by Platform