Skip to main content
- Reference librarians are available to help you find information during the academic terms for most library hours
- E-mail and phone messages are answered as soon as possible
- Chat reference help is available 24/7. (Please be patient; if a Chemeketa librarian isn't available, another librarian in our cooperative will pick up your chat request, but it may take two or three minutes.)
- During the academic year, a reference librarian will respond to your question within one business day. Due to shorter hours during the summer, responses during the summer term will be within three business days. Questions submitted between terms will not be answered until the next term begins
- Please be as specific as possible
- To help us, please describe how the information will be used. For example, are you writing a ten page research paper or a five minute speech?
- What sources have you already searched?
- If you need information in a specific format, e.g., a picture, please let us know