Student ID Card
- use it to print from a library computer or from the wireless (the cost for printing is $.05 per page)
- use it for logging on to computers (use your barcode)
- use it to borrow materials to take out of the library (books, magazines, journals, DVDs, calculators, netbooks.....)
- use it to borrow Reserve textbooks and other materials for use in the library
- use it to pick up materials you have requested from other libraries
If you don't have a student ID card, visit the Business Office on the 1st floor. The card is free. They will take your picture and make the card while you wait. If you need a replacement card, there may be a $5.00 charge depending on how long ago the original card was issued.