Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to set up a New York Times account through the Chemeketa Community College Library
Here are 10 steps for creating a New York Times account:
3. In the alphabetical navigation bar, click 'N'
5. Click the button that says 'Create Account'
6. Enter your school email and a password of your choosing
7. Choose the 'Student' radio button, then pick a graduation date (hint - it isn't picky, choose 2021, 2023, or whatever)
8. Optional alternate email - your choice
9. Optional button to receive NY Times updates - your choice
10. Click the button that says 'Sign Up'
Questions? Please call the Reference Librarian at 503.399.5203 or email us.