The directions below are for Chemeketa Community College students and employees. Use the link below if you are not a Chemeketa student or employee and would like information about using the Oregon Digital Library Consortium.
Libby is Library2go's mobile app. It can be downloaded for free at the App Store, Google Play, and the Windows Store.
1. Dowload Libby
2. Open Libby and click on Yes, you do have a library card.
3. Libby needs to know which library system you use. Click on I'll Search for a Library.
4. Search for Chemeketa. Libby will find Oregon Digital Library Consortium: CCRLS Chemeketa Community College Library as the matching library. Click on the Oregon Digital Library Consortium button.
5. Libby will prompt you to login. Click on Choose a Location.
6. Choose Chemeketa Community College
7. Almost there! Libby will authenticate you as a Chemeketa student. Click on Next.
8. Login with you My Chemeketa username and password.
9. Once you're successfully logged in, Libby will show you your Library2go virtual library card. The owner of this Libby account has three items checked out. You get a maximum of 6 simultaneous checkouts and 6 holds. Click on Next and you're in Libby. Any books that you checked on in Library2go will be on your bookshelf in Libby.