Skip to main content
Use this search box to find library materials on your subject.
Tip: Look for the Chemeketa Online Resources link to filter your results to electronic items.
Chemeketa's library search has many electronic books. For information about accessing and using e-books, please see About E-Books.
Using Library Search
This short video will show you how to use Library Search to discover books and articles in print and full text online at Chemeketa and many other libraries.
Summit is the system used to request books and other items from 38 college and university libraries in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. You must be logged into the library search to see Summit links.
Tip: Use all lowercase letters for your My Chemeketa login name.
- Any item in the library search results that says Check holdings is a potential Summit request.
- Click the Check holdings link.
- The Place Summit Request link will display if there is at least one copy on the shelf in a Summit library. (Remmber, you won't see if if you're not logged in.)
- Click the link to start a request.
- You will have to choose a pickup location (Salem or Yamhill campus, or Woodburn Public Library).
- If the item has multiple volumes, specify which one you want.
- Click the Request button.
Please note that an item that is on the shelf is not always requestable. Check your My Chemeketa e-mail for news about your request.
Call Number: 808.02 G35 2009 and at Reference Desk
Publication Date: 2016
This is the official guide. Tip: Citation information starts on page 19. Also gives format for papers & advice on citing sources in the text of your paper (p.54+).
More MLA Help
Examples of MLA citations for items in Chemeketa electronic databases; links to complete MLA guides
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Call Number: 808.02 P96 (and Reference Desk)
Publication Date: 2009
This is the official guide.Tip: Reference examples start on p. 193; Citing References in Text starts p. 174.
What's this DOI Stuff?
Explains what DOI means and how to use it, with what to do when there isn't one.
More APA Help
Examples of APA citations for items in Chemeketa electronic databases; links to complete APA guides
Chemeketa Community College Library | library.chemeketa.edu | 503.399.5231 | E-mail Reference Librarians