Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creating an ArtSTOR account
Accessing ARTstor Image Database
- To use ARTstor effectively, you may need to change some settings in your browser, such as screen resolution, popup blockers, and cookies; instructions are at https://support.artstor.org/hc/en-us/articles/360021201754-Optimizing-your-browser-for-Artstor
- Click on ARTstor (image database) from the library's database page at https://libraryguides.chemeketa.edu/az.php
- From off campus you will be prompted to enter your Chemeketa username and password (single sign-on). This authenticates you as a Chemeketa student or employee who has access to the ARTstor database.
- To save images you must create an ARTstor account. Having an account also gives you advanced functionality such as the ability to create personal folders and save images in those folders. This makes accessing selected images more convenient especially if you use more than one computer.
- To create an account click on Register. You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and choose a password. These do not have to be your Chemeketa e-mail address or your Chemeketa password, but they should be something you can remember.
- Choose to receive or not to receive ARTstor information and email surveys. Click on Register.
- Once you have created an account you will have the option to edit your profile. Editing your profile allows you to change your login information and display preferences. Creating an account also gives you direct access to ARTstor from https://library.artstor.org for 120 days