1. Go to Google
2. Do a search
3. Look for the "gear" icon in the upper right corner
4. Click on the gear and choose Advanced from the drop down menu
Use Google Advanced to limit to a certain domain or site. Government sites are great for getting local demographic information and finding policy info for different programs managed by the government .
Try searching for homelessness, poverty and Oregon then limit your results to a .gov site.
1. Go to Google Scholar
2. Click on "settings" in the upper right/center part of the interface
3. Click on "library links" on the left hand side of the screen
4. Type in Chemeketa Community College Library and hit enter
5. Check the box next to Chemeketa
6. Click the blue "save" button on the bottom of the page
Now try some Google Scholar searching and look for the library links on the right.
Chemeketa Community College Library | library.chemeketa.edu | 503.399.5231 | E-mail Reference Librarians